Camping Holiday – 1st piece in 2014

I was excited.  I was putting on my clothes for camping. Then there was a knock at the door. So we all ran to the door! “There here” I said we opened the door! “Margaret” Margaret came in “hello Margaret” I said. We went in the kitchen and mum and Margaret started to make Apricot balls. When mum and Margaret finished the Apricot balls Julian arrived. So we got owl things and put them in the boot. I was with Julian and Ann. Finn was with chantel and Eric.

Then we set off. I and Julian were taking most of the way. We went a long way away from home and we were a long way away from the camp. As we got closer to the camp Eric forgot which camp to go to.

The camp was close. We went to one camp and then another one and then the first one we went in it was the right one.

We found amaele waiting for us. We put up the tents. I miss mum and dad. I put the yummy goodies that me and Finn brought on the table. Soon it was dinner time. We had sausages for dinner we loved owl dinner. That night when I went to bed I started to read the famous five.

I tried and tried but whatever I did the others kept looking at me.

In the morning …

When I work up had brekkie and got ready we all went out to play on the last day brekkie took ages at the end of the day I went home the starbhofer family had dinner at our house it was raps.

2 thoughts on “Camping Holiday – 1st piece in 2014

1. What a lovely memory from a fabulous weekend spent with good friends. Don’t forget your punctuation. I can’t wait to hear more.

2. hi,
    I think you could add some more sentences
    it was a bit like and then, and then, and then
    if you fixed that up it would be good